Thursday, March 6, 2014

All aboard!!!

Well I have finally boarded in Philadelphia. As life was here it didn't go as planned ... Scheduled departure 3:55 ... It's currently 5:48 ... But I am off ... First stop New Orleans ... Will be but a brief stay with some revelry on bourbon st for a night and I have a little time (read 28 hours) to decide if I want traditional Cajun fare or the best sushi I have ever had as my meal upon arrival. I have done the NOLA food scene before, so this stop isn't major on my foodie adventure, although Hobnobbers was by far the best whole in the wall food I have ever had, the crawfish sushi roll was OMG ... Decisions, decisions !!! But for now I will figure out how to fill the next 28 hours ... Maybe I will flirt with some hotties in the bar car or maybe I will watch eat, pray, love ... Or begin reading it ... Who knows!!! ...  But at last after 9 years of wanting to make a journey as such I finally a plan worth making it for,  ... A deliciously elaborate plan ... Welcome aboard!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment