Friday, March 7, 2014

Keep the karma

Night one on amtrak was a little rough ... Full train car so no room to stretch out ... Thank goodness for a smaller me that can curl into a ball in my seat ... I briefly woke when we stopped in High Point NC to see a city shut down by a dusting of snow (silly southern people) ... At Greenville NC space became available to stretch a bit so I moved over ... In doing so I found a wallet I opened it to see the ID and upon not seeing anyone around me looking like Mr Henry Morgan I immediately took the wallet to amtrak personnel ... Could I have potentially landed in some extra cushioning for my trip ... Possibly ... But was doing the right thing more important to me ... Absolutely 

For now I still have about 12 hours before my first destination so I shall attempt some more rest ... It's a rainy day here in the south but for Mr Morgan I know that it isn't rainy due to me ... Keep the karma ... always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment