Saturday, March 22, 2014

Always follow your heart

I was supposed to go to Denver ... But Denver doesn't have my heart ... San Diego does ... So I returned to San Diego for round two ... Did I miss anything in Denver ... Maybe ... But when you love something you have to show it ... 

They say if you love something set it free and if it comes back to you it's yours ... Well I am yours San Diego 

This trip wasn't as crazy I had some me time to get some movement into my life in the form of climbing some mountains ... It was great for my mind, body and soul ... No one wished to hike with me which was bitter sweet since they didn't get to experience the beauty that comes from the top but oh well it gave me time to get in touch with my inner person and cleanse the mind of the irritations that were beginning to plague my travels ... 
The first hill I tackled ... Misleading the top is not where you see from the bottom 
The view from above 
That mountain over there was calling my name on day 2 
So many paths which to choose 
Never one to choose the easy path to the top ... On my way 
So many more paths ... I must move there to take on them all 
When you come back down you get to walk a beautifully manicured path to get a Starbucks coffee ... Or even a Baskin Robbins if you wish ;) 
Day 3s path ... Rougher than it seemed from the bottom but I made it 
Day 2 also came with some kayaking 


I was saddened by this little guy and something having been stuck around his neck so I went on a mission to find him help ... Not that I will ever give my money to seaworld but I was pleasantly surprised to learn that they had already rehabilitated two from this barge who had fishing line wrapped around their neck and this might be one just showing his scars ... But they are always in contact with the men who work the barge and would have them verify this wasn't a new case 
The one in the front is my new pet blanco (he has a white face) but I have loved him enough to allow him to stay wild 
Just chillin with some sea lions ... Just another day in the bay 
Finalized year adventure with some hella good sushi 
I also had my first kimchidolsotbibimbop (Korean food) 
And tried some Korean Ramyueon 
Experienced the silver sands of Coronado (oddly named since it's pyrite that makes it shine) 
A favorite location of my favorite author ...  Dr Seuss ... This is the Hotel del Coronado ... I wasn't aware til here that Theodor Geisel was from San Diego ... See it's kismit 
The beaches are just spectacular 


San Diego ... You have captured my essence ... You embrace all that I am and all that Iove ... We are destined for one another ... I am yours 



No comments:

Post a Comment